Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mystery Blog

This is an experiment to see if putting Mystery Blog in the title and body of the post causes any one to find the blog on their own.
This weekend I'm back in Portland and as much as I'm enjoying it, I haven't written a word since Thursday, so I have to make up for lost time today.
Saturday morning was marathon training and believe me it's starting to get hard now that we are inching closer to the ten mile mark. We walked around NW Portland before crossing the river and looping around a couple of bridges. They are both nice areas to walk in even if you aren't training for the Portland Marathon.
Kudos to Katy King for turning in her second book, which is a sequel to her very successful first book City of Suspects . Let's hope we see it in our local bookstores soon.
Also, Kudos to Susan Bucharest for her first prize win at the Northwest Quilters Show at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Her fairy tale quilt Turandot won a first place blue ribbon.
I'm looking for names that were both characteristic of the time, but slightly unusual for some characters in their 50's to 70's, so if you have any good ones, either post a comment or e-mail me.
I have to go take advantage of the fact that Portland has Starbucks. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home