Monday, July 04, 2005

Round and Round We Go

8437 SW Barbur Blvd. was the location of the storage unit Marlene's husband Mack had rented to store some of their posessions during their move. Man wheeled the truck up Texas Street and turned onto Capitol Highway. In mere moments, Man turned into the gated driveway of Shurgard Storage. "Do you have the secret code?" he asked the brown blanket.
"It's in my purse," the blanket answered. Man rolled his eyes skyward, knowing before he asked what the answer was.
"I don't suppose you grabbed your purse before you left?" he asked.
"Well, if you hadn't been yelling at me about wasting police time, I might have remembered, but no you were busy humiliating me. I can't be expected to remember my purse under those conditions."
"Now what are we going to do?" Man asked.
"We go back to our first plan," Marlene replied from under the blanket.
"Remind me again what our first plan was," Man asked, afraid to hear the answer.
"We give him to the police. Turn around and head for Multnomah. . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move over Man Marlene is taking the wheel! Most men would marvel at Marlene's ability and would make the most of her marvelous mind and follow her motivating plans. Marlene don't forget to check your pockets for more mounting hints.

beth

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best home equity loans

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home